tst-sem5 bug (or not)

Dear Sirs,
	A while ago I reported a problem in the lowlevelsem.S code.

The problem was sort of my fault, it seems that the code needs the
HAS__THREAD thing from gcc, eventhough glibc compiles fine without it.

As a work around could you add a #ifdef in lowlevelsem.S to use
__errno_location instead if HAS__THREAD is not defined.

I have tested this change and it now works fine, nptl passes all the
tests now!

	Stefan