Re: NPTL 0.4 setup compile error

Ulrich Drepper said:

> Magnus Naeslund(f) wrote:
>
>> Did you run "make install" after this?
>

> Don't run 'make install'.  The created library uses TLS which needs
> more work before you can start using it as the main libc.  Either use
> the newly built code in place or compile glibc with an ofter other than
> /usr and /usr/local.

Ok thanks.
That would explain a lot :)
I've been testing it in place since the failure so i'll just continue that.
When the system broke i used the lib from single user mode, and it kinda
worked too, but as soon as i ran "bash" it complained about the TLS thing.
Is there any ETA on when we can try using 2.3.x+nptl system wide, or do
you need to recompile everyting to make TLS and other stuff work?
Magnus