Failed test: tst-sem5 - core file

   To be sure it wasn't some fluke, as it seemed to build fine  after
running the make check the second time, I did a 'make clean && make'
all over again.
The 'make subdirs=nptl check' failed at the exact same place again, tst-sem5
with the same message: Didn't expect signal from child: got `Segmentation
fault'.

   I don't have the patch to create multithreaded core dumps, unless it's
already included in linux 2.5.44.  I've made the core file available at
http://www.burdell.org/~alan/core.15090 if you care to view it.  Wouldn't
I also need a patch to gdb for a multithreaded core dump?  I have the
stock
rh8 gdb.

Hope this helps,
-alan