Re: Failed test: tst-sem5 - core file

  I tried running some of the other tests.  I'm not sure if I did it the
right way.  In http://www.burdell.org/~alan you'll find a file called
nptl-tst-success-fail.txt where I ran all the other binaries I saw in
glibc-2.3.1/nptl, and pasted from the console.  The file core.tst-sem5
is the same as core.15090.    The other file there, core.libpthread-so
probably shouldn't be, since it isn't a test at all, I just wanted to
see what would happen if I tried executing libpthread.  If there are
tests that are missing,
like tst-exec, tst-exit, tst-join, and tst-flock, it's because they didn't
build at all.

Please let me know how I can perform better tests.

later,
-alan