RE: first NPT vs. NGPT vs. LinuxThreads benchmark results

Hi Ulrich

> create threads in a row:
>
>    for 1 to 20 toplevel threads creating new threads
>
>      create for each toplevel thread up to 1 to 10 children

Is the source code for the test in the NPT distro [could not find it]? I
would like to give it a try w the NGPT O(1) + futex optimizations I am doing
- there are a few bottlenecks in the runqueue/list handling code area.

Thanks,

Inaky Perez-Gonzalez -- I do not speak for Intel Corp - opinions are solely
my own [or my fault]