Silly question: compile NPTL only ... anyhow?

Hi list

Silly question I haven't been able to figure it out myself:
Is there a way to compile only src/nptl after glibc has
been built? (ie: I build the whole thing, poke here and
there in src/nptl, recompile only inside src/nptl, reinstall
only the libpthread's)

TIA

Iñaky Pérez-González -- Not speaking for Intel -- all opinions are my own
(and my fault)