RE: Phil-list: bool pthread_tryjoin_np(pth)

Ooops, just guess I got used to not having
to read everything I did not write.  Sometimes
a quick question will do wonders for the time.

Anyway, your thoughts on semantics would be nice
to hear.  Do you return true if kill(sig, 0) says
no such process?  How do you use wait?  Design?

Just curious,

/bill