Re: Cannot create more than 32K threads?

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 03:29:54PM -0700, Feng Zhou wrote:
> I know I must be missing something because 100K threads with NPTL was
> reported.  Thanks.

>From memory, I never saw that.
There is a test that creates 100K threads, and
destroys them, but there are never running that much
at the same time.  Iirc, it was something like at
most 50 at the same time.  Makes little sense to run
that many threads, too.

Still having only one cpu,

--
Carlo Wood <carlo alinoe com>