2003-August Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [PROBLEM] pthread_cond_signal sometimes doesn't work,
- [PATCH] PPC lll_mutex_unlock_force write barrier,
- NPTL & Linux kernel 2.4.18,
Claudio . Marino
- fwd: Scheduler activations (IIRC) question,
- current 2.6 bk sources,
- pthread_rwlock behaviour,
- NPTL + Glibc,
Vishwanatn T. K.
- PPC64 and nptl/shlib_versions,
- Cannot create more than 32K threads?,
- NPTL v userland v LT (RH9+custom kernel problem),
- Report nptl 0.56,
- nptl 0.56,