Re: Suspending thread switching while inspecting stacks

  Deeper reading of archives, .h files and man pages helped me to find
about pthread_kill. It will do for suspend and resume of threads.

  What I did not find is a way to get top of used stack, by pthread_t
(there is typo in my first message). Is there and elegant (or any) way
to get this information for running thread?

  Thanks,
  dd

Дана пет, 05-12-2003 у 12:15, Dragiša Durić је написао: