RE: NPTL binaries

> A related question: has anyone managed to get NPTL to run on
> non-Red Hat
> Linux platforms, most notably Debian?

glibc  CVS 20030203
ngpt 0.19

binutils from sid [2.13.90.0.16]
glibc-snapshot from sid [3.2.2 20030131]

some harddisk, a few foosball games and glibc+nptl is compiled ... installed
into a "root" so it does not contaminate the system, link usr/include/linux
and usr/include/asm to a linux 2.5 tree's and use the attached Makefile for
building test programs.

Inaky Perez-Gonzalez -- Not speaking for Intel - opinions are my own [or my
fault]