RE: NPTL binaries

On my system at home, I found that I also had to copy the contents of the kernel's: asm-generic
directory to usr/include  this seems to be required with newer 2.5 kernels
I am also inclined to copy the contents of the kernel include directories rather than link to
/usr/src/linux/include/... To my knowledge you should only use the kernel headers that your libc
was compiled with, but enough OTness.  If I am mistaken, I am happy to be corrected.

  Nick

 --- "Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky" <inaky perez-gonzalez intel com> wrote: > > A related question: has
anyone managed to get NPTL to run on