Re: How to activate NPTL on Phoebe?

Otte Joerg wrote:
> I installed Phoebe on a K6-550 Mhz. machine. Since every thread gets a unique PID I obviously got LinuxThreads installed.
> How to activate the NPTL support ?

You should not ask these questions on this list.  Even though hosted by
Red Hat it's not specifically about RHL.  You should ask on the lists
for testers.

Is an K6 fully i686 copmatible (including cmov etc)?  It better be since
the nptl DSO is copmiled for i686.

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street