nptl 0.22

I've uploaded

  http://people.redhat.com/drepper/nptl/nptl-0.22.tar.bz2
   ftp://people.redhat.com/drepper/nptl/nptl-0.22.tar.bz2

The changes include, beside some updates to the S390 port, of about half
a dozen bug fixes and tons of new tests.  All the bugs were discovered
by me while writing new tests.  I don't know of any application which
was affected but your mileage may vary.  The remaining changes are a
number of small performance changes.  Nothing really measurable.

I'm not yet done with writing tests but I thought an intermediate
release would be in order.  You need the current glibc sources from CVS.
 I used the sources as for 2003-02-15T14:00:00+08.

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street