Re: rwlock implementation

dada1 wrote:

> Last month, I did a remark on this mailing list about the rwlock
> implementation that unconditionnaly used a futex syscall at the unlock()
> stage.
> So far I received no comment.
> Must I conclude nobody uses rwlocks in real applications ?

I don't know about that but I can say that I haven't looked at it yet
since I'm still chasing bugs and trying to extend the test suite.  Since
I'm alone doing this it takes a while.

None of the items posted here are lost 8this includes Jerry's debugging
proposal, soory about that).  There is just a natural order: correctness
first, then improvements.

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street