RE: Fast thread-local storage for OpenGL drivers

Here's a sample app and library that uses a couple of __thread variables in
a manner similar to OpenGL.  I'd appreciate it if someone could take a look
and explain what I'm doing incorrectly, as I've declared the variables as LE
and yet seem to be getting IE.  Note that I'm away from home and don't have
a system that I can actually run this app on, so it may very well be
completely broken.  Thanks!

--
Gareth Hughes (gareth nvidia com)
OpenGL Developer, NVIDIA Corporation