Re: Second call of sem_open() takes place

Awad, Majid wrote:

> Bug description:  Second call of sem_open() takes place.
> 	When trying to call sem_open twice in a program with O_CREAT flag,
> then the second call of the semaphore takes place.

There were indeed a couple of problems with the existing code.  I've
fixed it now.  But note that your test code is invalid, too.  You cannot
have a filename with more than one slash and/or a slash not at the
beginning.  Thanks,

--
--------------.                        ,-.            444 Castro Street