Re: sem_open can't open a name with directory

I guess this restriction should be added to the
section of glibc's manual that deals with sem_open,
along with a note about which operating systems
encouraged programmers to write code that won't work under glibc, perhaps.

I didn't see any mention of semaphores in the glibc
manual, so I guess this section is yet to be written.
(Anyone know if that's being worked on yet?)
- Dan

-- Dan Kegel http://www.kegel.com http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=78045