RE: How do I detect when a new thread is created?

Roland's approach worked for me in a project where I had to change/use
Libthread_db. I used the Solaris 8 online pages, look up td_ta_event_*
And td_thr_event_* for the enable/getmsg, td_[ta|thr]_set_event(),
td_[ta|thr]_clear_event(), and td_[ta|thr]_event_getmsg() APIs.

Dave Howell

These are my opinions and not official opinions of Intel Corp.

David Howell
Intel Corporation
Telco Server Development
Server Products Division
Voice: (803) 461-6112  Fax: (803) 461-6292

Intel Corporation
Columbia Design Center, CBA-2
250 Berryhill Road, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29210