Re: How to install NPTL?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 12:31:07AM +0200, Riccardo-Maria Bianchi wrote:

> Thank you for your answers, but my problem is to install not a whatever
> version of NPTL.
> In fact I would like to test both the latest releases of NPTL and NGPT.

ngpt is dead

> # mkdir /home/nptl
> # cp glibc-2.3.2.tar.gz /home/nptl/

You need a recent CVS version.
(this tar.gz includes a tar.bz2 with a cvs snapshot and nptl and it
seems to work:
http://ijuz.uugrn.org/nptl-0.46-0/glibc_2.3.2+nptl0.46-0.tar.gz)

Christian Leber

--
  "Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
   nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."       (Aurelius Augustinus)