Re: How to install NPTL?

MG> When a new requirement is introduced Ulrich announces it with the
MG> release. I have yet to see Ulrich fail to do this.

Ah... I've never seen any statement that if these requirements change
they will be explicitly updated in this mailing list. Probably it is
better to keep this information in nptl_*.tar.bz2?

The other thing about this is a better version choice. For example if
at first, say, binutils cvs version of DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM had been
announced as "good" and then there was a binutils A.BB.CC.D.E release,
it will be fine to be informed if all necessary changes appeared in
cvs DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM got into A.BB.CC.D.E. It will be fine, but in
fact this just a dream.

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia