RE: Second call of sem_open() takes place

Cool.  I verified this fix in nptl 0.27.

Is there going to be a fix for the "more than one slash in semaphore name"?
such as: /tmp/mysemp?

In all of my test cases I created a named semaphore with /tmp/mysemp_<pid>.
In order for me to run the test cases on NPTL system I have to remove the
path name to something like /sem_open_<pid>.

Is this a bug? will there be a fix for it soon?

~ MAJID

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**