RE: where to setup pd->cancelbuf for a fork() process? thanks.

Sorry I didn't make my problem clear. Here is the point.

         process                             pd initial
setjmp()

init process of main()    __pthread_initialize_minimal()
__libc_start_main()

   thread created by           allocate_stack()
start_thread()
  pthread_create()            & copy_thread()

       process                               ??
??
  created by fork()

thanks.

[ I am reading the glibc fork() code and try to figure it out.]

boris