RE: where to setup pd->cancelbuf for a fork() process? thanks.

Sorry I didn't realize the 80 column restrict.

 process      |         pd initial         |       setjmp()         |
init process  | __pthread_initialize_minimal()        |
of main()       |                     | __libc_start_main()      |

thread  by             |copy_thread() &  |start_thread() |
pthread_create()| allocate_stack() |                         |

process                |               ??          |        ??             |

by fork()                |                              |

thanks.

boris