RE: First cut of PowerPC support in NPTL

I am porting nptl to arm. But because tls is not available in arm,
my temporary solution is  to disable tls code in nptl
and to simulate the thread register through the system
call (sys_get/set_thread_area). The punishment is the performance
issue. But it is easy to move on when the tls issue of arm is settled.

The status of my porting is:  16 test cases of nptl-0.20 passed in
(arm-linux 2.5.59 + my patch). I am still debuging it.

boris