RE: Is it a bug of PTHREAD_MUTEX_ERRORCHECK_NP ?

> # ld -M tst-mutex2 > a
> # grep "__pthread_initialize_minimal" a     // nothing ???
> # ld -M tst-join1 > b
> # grep "__pthread_initialize_minimal" b

Are you saying those are the actual commands you ran?  -M is an option you
pass the linker when it's linking the binary, not in a separate run on an
already-linked binary.  Sorry, I presumed this was obvious.  Please send
the full text of exactly all the commands you run and all the output files
(except for binaries), not just grepping one line.