Re: First cut of PowerPC support in NPTL

Ian Wienand wrote:
...  there
is a very annoying bug in gcc 3.3 (which I need) which means that
something like -DDEF="\"A B\"" gets parsed incorrectly.  The latest
NPTL stuff seems to have added a version definition with a space :(
I'm trying to have a look at this but not knowing gcc it's slow going.

Have you filed a bug yet? The gcc mailing list has seen some rumblings about wanting to get more serious about quality recently... - Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com