Re: First cut of PowerPC support in NPTL

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:46:53AM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Have you filed a bug yet?  The gcc mailing list has seen
> some rumblings about wanting to get more serious about
> quality recently...

Yep, filed one a while ago about -MT "file file" not working.  I
assume that -DDEF="A B" also not working is becase the same piece of
code parses the two quoted strings and doesn't take account of the
space.  just *where* this piece of code is so far has me stumped
... any help appreciated.

ianw tartufi:/usr/src/ianw/libc/nptl$ gcc-snap -DDEFINE="part1 part2 part3"
gcc: part2: No such file or directory
gcc: part3: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files

-i