Re: Fixes for generic pthread_cond_*wait functions

Ulrich Drepper wrote:
...   The implementation is not
required to hold the developers hand and diagnose everything.

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to offer more help diagnosing programs compiled for debugging, or when an environment variable (cf. MALLOC_CHECK_ ) is set?

I don't know how useful this would be; I just
wanted to point out that glibc does in fact
hold the devloper's hand on request at times.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com