Re: cancelable system() function for PPC

At 11:12 12.03.2003, Paul Mackerras wrote:
I had tst-cancel7 failing on PPC32 because we didn't have a
PPC-specific version of the system() function which is cancelable.
The patch below adds a sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/system.c file
to glibc.  It just references the x86 version.  With this, tst-cancel7
passes.

Franz, what do you think of this patch?

Well, if it works, OK with me. You are certainly the authority in this area now, so feel free to submit it. I'll be mostly away during the next 2 weeks for a bit of snowboarding, so better submit the patches directly til then. No immediate release is pending, so slight breakages (if any) are acceptable to me.

Franz.