Re: latest merged ppc 32/64 NPTL port

With your patches and your cleanup.c change, plus reconciling with current
glibc and nptl changes, I get a build that mostly works.  But a few tests
in nptl and rt fail (librt uses libpthread).  I am using the 2.5.64 kernel
with patches you sent me last week.  My ppc machine has 2 cpus, and I tried
both with and without nosmp (same results).

I don't think anything changed in the nptl sources I'm using that should
affect your port.

I used current mainline binutils, and gcc from the 3.3 branch with the
patch you cited, both from cvs as of today.

Can you verify that things are still working for you with the latest cvs glibc?

Thanks,
Roland