Re: nptl 0.31

Ulrich Drepper wrote:

george anzinger wrote:

Um, what was it?  I have a patch going in to keep the timer_t a 32-bit
value.  Not being really 64-bit proficient, I missed this the first time
around.

This has nothing to do with the kernel.  The kernel's timer ID is
different from the one librt provides.

If you say so :) I thought it was the handle that was used to pass timers back and fort from/to the kernel.

--
George Anzinger   george mvista com
High-res-timers:  http://sourceforge.net/projects/high-res-timers/