RE: pingpong, etc. programs

> From: Ulrich Drepper [mailto:drepper redhat com]

> Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky wrote:
>
> > Ulrich, is this something like what you are looking for? Could you
> > pipe it to Ingo?
>
> We already have a patch and the code runs.  I just have to run some
> benchmarking now to see whether it really does what it is supposed to do.

Great - I wanted to ping Ingo because of the parts of the
kernel patch that mess with the pinning/unpinning of the
memory pages - I would say the current (unpatched) code will
leak a reference when the vcache callback hits, as the new
page is not referenced ...

Well, I guess I should talk about that with Ingo.

Iñaky Pérez-González -- Not speaking for Intel -- all opinions are my own
(and my fault)