RE: condvar wakeups

> From: Ingo Molnar [mailto:mingo elte hu]
>
> On Wed, 14 May 2003, Perez-Gonzalez, Inaky wrote:
>
> > > you are completely right - the counts are messed up.
> >
> > Do you want a patch for this or you want to tackle it down yourself?
>
> a patch would be more than welcome. Here are my current futex/nptl
> changes, against BK-curr. Could you also add your vcache related futex
> fixes?

Now you got me all lost; you mean the ones fixing the vcache
callback counts too? the ones I did for rtfutex that I don't
need any more?

[I am guessing you mean the first ones, but want to confirm]

Will take a spin at it ASAP [next hours]

Iñaky Pérez-González -- Not speaking for Intel -- all opinions are my own
(and my fault)