Re: thr_join anyone?

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, bert hubert wrote:

> Dear NPTL people,
>
> I sorely miss the Solaris thr_join() call which allows one to wait on an
> arbitrary thread exiting:

I was actually considering trying to make a UI threads library
implementation for Linux, just for the learning experience, that would be
somewhat compatible with NPTL, I suppose in a similar way as how POSIX and
UI thread libraries are compatible on Solaris.  Just an idle thought, but
if someone else started the project I'd probably join in.

- D