RE: How to check the vma maps of threads in /proc?

Kevin> Hi, all,  I'd like to check the vma maps of
Kevin> created threads, but failed to do that. Currently all threads
Kevin> in a process group will only show as one entry in /proc with
Kevin> group id, right? When I pause the running threads and read the
Kevin> maps file under this entry, it seemed that only process
Kevin> information is recorded, such as:

Of course!  All threads share the same memory map.

--
Dr Peter Chubb  http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au  peterc AT gelato.unsw.edu.au
The technical we do immediately,  the political takes *forever*