RE: How to check the vma maps of threads in /proc?

Title: RE: How to check the vma maps of threads in /proc?

Ed L Cashin Wrote:

> I'm assuming you are not really interested in process groups but the

> threads belonging to one process.  Since there is only one address

> space, all the threads share one mm_struct and one vma list/tree.

You are right! I do see many vma maps in this address space, besides normal file maps for binary itself and loader, etc. They should correspond to the child threads in this group. :)

Thanks,

Kevin