Re: cancellation with HAVE_FORCED_UNWIND

Good day,

> > You'll have to look through the call chain and determine which compiler
> > generated the code for all the open call frames.
>
> As a first guess, this may be a binutils bug.  The linker was recently
> (last month or so) fixed to not add invalid padding to unwind
> information.

Apparently it was an ld bug. Surprisingly (at least to me), in some
cases, the kernel participates in stack unwinding. For example when
thread cancellation is delivered by an async-signal. After re-linking
the kernel with the new ld everything seem to work fine.

thanks,
-boris

--
Boris Kolpackov  boris kolpackov net http://kolpackov.net
3072R/AE084F1D - F608 942F 312E D82E 5B84  0407 C880 290B AE08 4F1D