RE: Egad! What are all these thread libraries? :-)

> ... ~]$ cat /usr/lib/nptl/libpthread.so
> /* GNU ld script

Right! I keep forgetting that just because the name ends in .so
doesn't mean it is a real library :-). I see the same thing
on the enterprise system. Thanks! It is good to know I really
only have 2 versions of thread libraries to deal with in the
debugger, not three.