Re: Poor thread performance on Linux vs. Solaris

On Monday 08 September 2003 3:34 am, Hu, Boris wrote:

> You could try this patch. It is against linux-2.6.0-test4. :)

Thanks for the patch.

It applies cleanly and the performance test runs to completion, but
unfortunately, it doesn't appear to make much of a difference wrt to
system time.  I'm going to spend some time with oprofile again now that I
have your patch applied, and see if I receive different results.

Bill

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify SunGard Trading Systems immediately
at (201) 499-5900 and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.