FWD: pthread_once segfaults in qt apps with nptl 0.57

Hi,
Im getting a crash in qt apps in
#1  0x40a71db3 in pthread_once () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
Cannot access memory at address 0x3
jbj from #rhl-devel told me it was fixed in recent nptl.
How do I get the recent nptl? This bug happens on glibc
from 7th of sept 2003 @ 22:40 snap with nptl 0.57.
My friend is sending this mail, since without pthread_once
I cant start my kmail :)
I'll read all the answer via the archives.

TIA for replys
Piotr Szymanski,
PS. Im subscribed here, no need to cc me :)

---
Regards       Havner
GG: 2846839                                       havner(at)pld-linux.org
          "We live as we dream, alone"   - Joseph Conrad