Re: Success with new futex code from 2.6.0-test5

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 5:17 am, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> great! do you still have idle time in the system, or is all CPU time
> utilized properly?

There's still some idle time, but that's probably because the machine is
so blazingly fast I'm not feeding it data fast enough.  I doubt it has
anything to do with the kernel or application.

Bill

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify SunGard Trading Systems immediately
at (201) 499-5900 and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.