NPTL tests coverage

Xiong, Crystal crystal.xiong at intel.com
Wed Feb 25 05:41:43 UTC 2004

LTP only ported the stable version of POSIX Test Suite (PTS). Currently it is Version 1.3.0. From that version, we had made some changes to the code and fix some bugs in message queue, timer and threads test cases. So if you want to use the latest code of PTS, please check it out directory from PTS CVS.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/posixtest login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/posixtest co modulename

Thanks,
Crystal