RE: Anyone interested in having additional debugging support in NPTL via a tracing facility?

>>Does this duplicate any functionality in oprofile?

Nope, this is totally different.  It is primarily useful for debugging.

-Jer

have

(https://listman.redhat.com/archives/phil-list/2002-December/msg00043.ht
>>> ml) there was only one reply -- obviously not an overwhelming
>>> endorsement.  I've done some updates on the original proposal and
>>> published it to

ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/visualthreads/Linux/NPTLTracingV2.html