Re: Thread starvation with mutex

Ulrich Drepper wrote:

I don't recall demanding that anyone reply to my original post. Especially anyone who clearly has far too little time for such matters; why should they spend that time replying with snide comments? Seems like a waste of that valuable time to me.

Now, should I go do more research about pshared cond vars on a UP machine first or follow up on the discussion from a few months ago right now? Really I don't know.