GPL/LGPL

Hi,

I am not sure whether my question is relevant for this list,
please give me pointer incase if this is not the right place,

If i develop my own limited set of libc functions in separate
library and exclude dependency on any glibc headers and exclude
dependency in linking with any glibc libraries, but for loading
if i make use of glibc ld.so dynamic linker, then will this cause
GPL or LGPL problem for my limited function library when used in
linux instead of glibc with the applications?

Thanks in advance
-MS