Re: Thread starvation with mutex

Likewise, for the time being I am forced to use the linuxthreads library due to lack of support for real-time scheduling in nptl... my designs rely on supervisory layers and service layers to

Does nptl completely lack support for real-time scheduling or does it just not support priority inheritance, etc?

Are there plans to incorporate the RTNPTL patch into NPTL as a
configurable option?

Thanks...

David

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/