Re: Thread starvation with mutex

> Are there plans to incorporate the RTNPTL patch into NPTL as a > configurable option?

I have no such plans.  The kernel interface is too different.  I've
asked repeatedly to make it possible to use the same interfaces and data
structures but since this isn't the case there is no clean integration
possible.

Without the RTNPTL patch, is NPTL missing complete support for priority scheduling using SCHED_FIFO or is it just missing some of the more subtle real-time scheduling features such as priority inheritance?

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200364ave/direct/01/