RE: NPTL tests coverage

LTP only ported the stable version of POSIX Test Suite (PTS). Currently it is Version 1.3.0. From that version, we had made some changes to the code and fix some bugs in message queue, timer and threads test cases. So if you want to use the latest code of PTS, please check it out directory from PTS CVS.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/posixtest login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/posixtest co modulename

Thanks,
Crystal

* This is only my personal opinion *