Re: BUG: NTPL: waitpid() doesn't return?

Hi,

bert hubert:
> This means your situation is different from what you describe. Python may
> not in fact be doing 'real' threading on your setup.

Well, the strace was from Python, so probably I was missing something...
but I can't think of anything not-real which Python does, except that it
does synchronize its internal state with MANY futex calls.  ;-)

> make the smallest possible python program that exhibits the program and send
> it to the list.

I'll do that.

--
Matthias Urlichs     |     noris network AG     |     http://smurf.noris.de/